Home Improvement Loan
If you are thinking of renovating your home, but you don't have enough money, your best solution is to apply for home improvement loan. Here are some key features to take into account in the process of renovating and creating the home of your dreams.
What type of renovation can I finance with home improvement loan?
Home improvement loan are a type of unsecured personal loan, which means that the bank or lender does not require collateral.
As the name suggests, this financial aid has a direct purpose: to finance the total or partial renovation of your home. This type of credit can help you to finance the transformation you wish to carry out in your home:
- Integral reform of the dwelling, complete construction from scratch
- Renovations to improve installations such as the electrical or heating system
- Renovation of rooms, financing the cost of upgrading your kitchen
- Renovation of extensions such as garage or swimming pool, for example
- Credit for services you need such as masonry, plumbing, painting...
How much can I apply for home improvement loan?
The first thing you should know when applying for home improvement loan is that it can be for a complete or partial reform, although whatever the size of the project, you will have to choose one amount of money or another. In addition, you must also select the instalments you want to choose for the repayment of the loan.
At MrFinan select the amount you need, we offer financing up to $100,000 and a multitude of offers adapted to you with the best possible conditions.
You should bear in mind that some financial institutions charge extra costs for the acquisition of the credit such as: origination fees, late payment fees, prepayment penalties, etc. In addition to the interest, look at the APR, which is the percentage of interest you will pay to the entity that grants you the loan.
How to apply for home improvement loan at MrFinan
Getting home improvement loan with MrFinan is very simple, we combine an online service, typical of aggregators, together with a personalised service for each application. In addition, our platform is completely free and each application is analysed in a personalised way.
If you want to apply for a loan to carry out a partial or complete renovation of your home, we recommend that you visit our website and complete our form quickly and easily, in just a couple of clicks.
Once you have filled in your personal information, our advanced technology immediately shows you all the financing options according to your needs, according to your profile. With MrFinan you will save a lot of time and avoid difficult procedures.
The best features of home improvement loan
We show you a series of recommendations that you should take into account when applying for your home improvement loan, you should keep in mind several points:
- To avoid overpaying, choose the exact amount of financing you will need, we offer up to $100,000
- Be realistic when selecting the repayment terms over which you want to repay the debt, up to 7 years
- Always keep the APR as low as possible, we offer loans ranging from 5,40% - 35,99%
- Some loans have no extra fees, read the terms and conditions of each loan carefully so you can choose the best option for your situation
- Plan your ability to repay the debt in full and not be doing too much counting with the money you have saved
Advantages of home improvement loan with MrFinan
There are many advantages of home improvement loan with MrFinan. Below, we select the most relevant and favourable key points in your application 100% online and without obligation, with total freedom:
- High validation and market acceptance rate
- The application is completed within minutes and the response is immediate
- No loss of time
- High number of benefits
- Flexibility in repayment terms
- Easy to submit documentation
- Low requirements
- Possibility of financing if you have a fair credit score (credit report/range)
- Transparent and secure process
- Transparent and secure process
- 24-hour availability
Documentation to acquire home improvement loan with MrFinan
The documentation to apply for home improvement loan is simple to attach, you only need to attach:
- Current identity documents
- Applicant's bank account and proof of ownership
- Copy of the last pay cheque or pension that proves income
- Personal contact telephone number
- Current email account
Requirements to apply for home improvement loan with MrFinan
At MrFinan we simplify the requirements as much as possible so that you can apply for home improvement loan as quickly as possible:
- Be of legal age, 18 years old
- Be a resident of the United States
- Have a bank account in the name of the person applying for financial aid
- Demonstrate a stable monthly income